Trust in our Experience
At Penny Browne Conveyancing we understand the stress involved in buying, selling and leasing property.
Not all conveyancers are equal, and prior to engaging the services of a licensed conveyancer it is important to ensure that your conveyancer is licensed to practice and has proven experience in property law, to enable you to feel confident that your transaction is being managed competently from start to finish.
We are a boutique office located in Cromer NSW, specialising in all aspects of conveyancing from sales, purchases, retirement villages, off the plan purchases and leasing (both commercial and retail).
We are client driven and focused on ensuring that our client’s are satisfied and enjoy their experience when dealing with our office.
With compassion and understanding, we appreciate that buying and selling property can be an emotionally charged time for our clients. We take particular care in ensuring that information provided by us, to our clients is clear and to the point as we want our clients to be fully informed to enable our client’s to make confident decisions when purchasing, selling and/or leasing property.
Our style is no-nonsense, and we make it a point to always be approachable and accessible to our clients.
When you are about to make the most expensive decision you will ever make, it is important to trust in your conveyancer’s experience, and the key reasons to engage the services of Penny Browne Conveyancing are:
- We have proven experience in property law, in particular all aspects of conveyancing from sales, purchases, retirement villages, off the plans and leasing (both commercial and retail)
- We strive to meet our client’s needs by always being approachable and accessible to clients
- One point of contact throughout your entire transaction
- We pride ourselves in keeping our client’s informed during their transaction by providing a written advice and regular feedback to ensure that our client’s are kept up to date as their transaction progresses
- We take care to ensure that our explanations are clear, thorough and easy to understand, as we want our client’s to be confident in their decisions
- Our office specialises solely in conveyancing, and is therefore able to give your matter the time and dedication that your transaction deserves
- We are passionate about what we do, and we treat our clients with the respect that they deserve
- Our fees are competitive, and an upfront fixed fee quote will be provided to you for consideration and approval, prior to the commencement of your transaction
Contact us today …
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph | 0414 767 980
Fax | 02 9972 3879
PO Box 462 Dee Why NSW 2099
By appointment only (please do not send any post to this address) –
Office 3606 c/- 6 National Storage Complex
93-99 South Creek Road, Cromer NSW 2099